FRIDAY, JULY 26 | 8:30PM
As the sun sets over the Old Mill District, balloons are setup in Riverbend Park in beautiful Bend, Oregon and inflated for all to see. It’s an opportunity to be up close and personal to these balloons, and to sit back and watch the balloons light up the sky. Food, music and kids’ activities to take place.
Shaved ice, cotton candy, chips, cookies and our famous Strawberry Lemonade.
Cotton candy art, pork buns, stir fry ice cream roll and lemonade.
- Riverbend Park *Very few parking spaces so plan to arrive 1-2 hours early
- Old Mill Dog Park: Immediately East of the park, along the river
- Lowes Lot: Corner of Shevlin-Hixon and Columbia
- Lower Deschutes Brewery Lot: On Shevlin-Hixon across from the Amphitheater Stage
- Deschutes Ridge Business Center: On the corner of Columbia and SW Disk Dr
*No loitering during the event, no overnight parking
SATURDAY, JULY 27 | 8:30-10PM
SAM JOHNSON PARK
US BANK BACON, BREW & BALLOONS FESTIVAL
5-10PM | Sam Johnson Park
For the second year, the Redmond Chamber of Commerce’s Annual Bacon and Brew Festival is joining up with Balloons Over Bend to bring a Night Glow to Redmond!
General Admission to the Park: Free!
Beer Garden Tickets: $15 – Cup + Two Drink Punch Card
Designated Driver Ticket: $20 – Hors Devours and drinks (non-alcoholic) in the VIP Lounge
VIP Tickets: $50 – Hors Devours + Cup + 2 Drink Punch Card + Automatic entry in giveaway
Visiting Bend and looking to see what Central Oregon has to offer? Check out the Source Weekly’s Visitor’s Guide.