We are proud to be partnering with Saving Grace for the 2019 Balloons Over Bend Children’s Festival.
Saving Grace (formerly COBRA) provides comprehensive family violence and sexual assault services and promotes the value of living life free from violence.
Given this mission, Saving Grace believes in:
- Declaring freedom from fear of all forms of abuse a basic human right
- Empowering survivors of violence to make their own choices by exercising their right to self-determination
- Respecting children, women and men equally
- Breaking the cycle of violence through education
- Offering a program balancing prevention, intervention and support
- Endorsing public policy making violence unacceptable in our society
- Conducting our own affairs in an ethical and caring way
- Establishing ourselves in a leadership role in the community to promote freedom from violence
Services for domestic violence and sexual assault survivors are designed to help them with the healing process and to provide them with resources to regain control of their lives. Saving Grace‘s services for professionals and community members help them identify abuse and how to respond so future abuse can be prevented.
Visiting Bend and looking to see what Central Oregon has to offer? Check out the Source Weekly’s Visitor’s Guide.