FRIDAY, JULY 27 | 8:30PM
As the sun sets over the Old Mill District, balloons are setup in Riverbend Park in beautiful Bend, Oregon and inflated for all to see. It’s an opportunity to be up close and personal to these balloons, and to sit back and watch the balloons light up the sky. Food, music and kids’ activities to take place.
- Riverbend Park *Very few parking spaces so plan to arrive 1-2 hours early
- Old Mill Dog Park: Immediately East of the park, along the river
- Lowes Lot: Corner of Shevlin-Hixon and Columbia
- Lower Deschutes Brewery Lot: On Shevlin-Hixon across from the Amphitheater Stage
- Deschutes Ridge Business Center: On the corner of Columbia and SW Disk Dr
*No loitering during the event, no overnight parking