Big Country RV Balloons Over Bend Night Glow
Friday, July 27 | 8:30PM at Riverbend Park in Bend, Ore.
As the sun sets over The Old Mill District, balloons are set up in Riverbend Park in the middle of the crowd and inflated for all to see. It’s an opportunity to be up close and personal to these balloons, and to sit back and watch the balloons light up the sky. Food, music and kids’ activities to take place.
- Riverbend Park *Very few parking spaces so plan to arrive 1-2 hours early
- Old Mill Dog Park: Immediately East of the park, along the river
- Lowes Lot: Corner of Shevlin-Hixon and Columbia
- Lower Deschutes Brewery Lot: On Shevlin-Hixon across from the Amphitheater Stage
- Deschutes Ridge Business Center: On the corner of Columbia and SW Disk Dr
*No loitering during the event, no overnight parking
Bacon, Brews & Balloons
The Redmond Chamber of Commerce and Balloons over Bend Presents BACON, BREWS, BALLOONS
Where: Sam Johnson Park Redmond
Date: July 28, 2018 Time: 2-10pm
Tickets: $20 – Cup + Two Tokens VIP Tickets: $40 – All you can eat + Cup + 2 Tokens
For the first time we are merging the Chamber’s Annual Bacon and Brew Festival with Balloons over Bend’s Night Glow. This event will feature a few of Central Oregon’s favorite food trucks, breweries, live music, and all the bacon your heart desires! At sundown, Witness the picturesque hot air balloons as they illuminate the canyon. This will be an event to remember so bring the kids for a day at the park while you enjoy the festivities! For more information, contact Kara Roatch at the Redmond Chamber of Commerce at 541-923-5191 or email firstname.lastname@example.org