Balloons Over Bend 2016
One of Bend’s favorite summer traditions, Balloons Over Bend returns on July 22nd-24th, 2016!
- Rise with the sun and venture to R. E. Jewell Elementary in Bend, Oregon for the stunning, memory-filled balloon launches at sunrise on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Witness the magic of Nightglow on Friday Eventing at Farewell Bend Park along the Deschutes River in Bend, Oregon as balloons are filled and light up against the darkening sky. With bounce houses for the kiddos (not included with entry to The Children’s Festival), the event is a family friendly memory making adventure.
- Have tons of fun and get active, creative and learn during The Children’s Festival on Saturday July 23rd. With tons of activities including bouncy houses, BEA’s Bike Rodeo, face painting, crafts, education and so much more. (Purchase your Children’s Festival Tickets Here).
- Click here to find out more!
- Race in the Balloon Blast Kids Race on Saturday (included with entry to The Children’s Festival).
Kids Rock the Races: Balloon Blast Kids Race
As if the Children’s Festival wasn’t enough for your kiddos, Lay It Out Events is excited to present the Balloon Blast Kids Race on Saturday, July 23, 2016.
Pediatric Dental Associates, bouncy house sponsor, is proud to be serving the infants, children, and adolescents of Bend, Redmond, and the surrounding communities of Central Oregon. Our mission is to provide the finest comprehensive and personalized care for patients and families. Our pediatric dentists and staff are specially trained to work with children and strive to eliminate the fears commonly associated with dentistry. Our office focuses on educating families about proper oral health and the prevention of dental disease. We have a genuine desire to help kids achieve a cavity-free future!